Application Deadline: July 15, 2016
The Embassy of the United States of America in Armenia is pleased to announce the newly-established Fulbright-Hovnanian grant as part of the Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2017 competition for students with a vision for contributing to Armenia’s future through a Master’s Degree in STEM fields and/or entrepreneurship.
- Armenian citizenship and residency
- Completed your BA studies by the start of the grant
- Proficiency in English/successful TOEFL and GRE exams
- Completed your online application, including research paper
- Completed or deferred your military service
- STEM (science, technology, engineering or math)
- Fields of study that relate to entrepreneurship
- Round-trip international travel; tuition at your U.S. university; a monthly stipend for the length of the program; supplemental health and accident coverage; a book and materials allowance; and participation in Fulbright enrichment activities.
For More Information: