Application Deadline: 27 May,2019
Applications are invited for GYBN Regional Youth Capacity Building Workshop for EUROPE. Since May 2017 GYBN has organized a series of Regional Youth Capacity-Building Workshops in Latin-America, Africa, and Asia. Building upon the success of these workshops, GYBN is now very proud to announce that our workshop series will finally come to Europe. Further, The 2019 GYBN Regional Youth Capacity-Building Workshop for Europe will take place from August 11 to August 18, 2019. Also, The venue being Wassergspreng near Vienna in Austria.
Moreover, The Global Youth Biodiversity Network (GYBN) is an international network of 340 youth organizations. It is representing more than 680.000 youth from 145 countries. GYBN is representing the voice of global youth in the negotiations under the Convention on Biological Diversity. Further, raises awareness among young people of the values of biodiversity, and connects individuals and youth organizations. In order to build a global coalition to halt the loss of biodiversity.
The workshop for EUROPE will take place from August 11 to August 18, 2019, in Wassergspreng near Vienna in Austria.
- Be a registered GYBN member
- Between 18 – 35 years old
- Commitment to biodiversity conservation with a previous track record showing such engagement
- Active member or coordinator of a youth organization/network/community that is working on Biodiversity on the local/national or regional level
- Possess the time and ability to share knowledge gained from the workshop, including implementing workshop outcomes and replicating workshop model at the national/local level
- The applicant’s biodiversity-related work has to be based in the region in which it is held. However, the applicant need not be a citizen of a country of that region.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT:
To be eligible for financial support, applicants must be citizens or current residents of a European country.
- Documents required for the workshop:
Documents Required( Workshop in Europe)
- Application form (fill it out online)
- Digital copy of CV (submit it through the form)
- Digital copy of Passport (submit it through the form)
- Short Video (submit it through the form)
For more Information: