Application Deadline: July 31st 2016
Can your startup revolutionise retail?
Demonstrate a winning idea for the retail industry using IBM Bluemix™ and access to up to £750,000 worth of investment and business acceleration support.
Venturespring, the international venture development studio, in association with IBM, Argos and the Unilever Foundry present The Future of Retail Challenge. This startup competition invites the startup community to propose innovative new tech solutions, built on IBM Bluemix™, that solve problems within the retail industry. Open to both early and growth stage startups, this is your chance to win access to £750,000 of investment, £20,000 of business acceleration support and worldwide exposure for your startup.
What you have to do is:
- Register for the innovation challenge
- Check out the submission categories
- Create your startup tech with IBM Bluemix™
- Submit your entry
- Become the winner
Do you have what it takes?
How to Participate
- Step 1
Once you’ve registered, familiarise yourself with the submission categories.
- Step 2
Create your free IBM Bluemix™ account.
- Step 3
Build your prototype app on IBM Bluemix™.
- Step 4
Submit your startup, its IBM Bluemix™ URL and description.
- Access to £750,000 of investment
- The winning entry will be pitched to our network of investors.
- Up to £20,000 worth of growth support
- Receive expert advice, vital PR and business acceleration resources.
- A worldwide showcase
- Your startup will get the exposure it needs to achieve success.
For More Information: