USA,UK, Singapore, Belgium, Russia, China and Malaysia Applications are Now Open
As a Future Leader, you’ll get an unparalleled insight into the enormous depth, breadth and influence of our business. We have a huge range of opportunities for graduates with the talent and ambition to take our global business further.
We need future scientists to discover, future engineers and supply chain managers to deliver, and future commercial teams to understand our patients and consumers. And we need tomorrow’s experts in IT, finance, HR, communications and procurement to achieve outstanding business performance.
It gives you:
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus
- Benefit programmes benchmarked against industry standards
- A recognition programme to reward exceptional work by you and your team
- A performance and development programme
Minimum Entry Requirement:
- BS/BA degree for non-technical programmes
- MS/PhD for technical programmes
- 3.0+ cumulative GPA
- Candidates must be authorised to work in the USA permanently
- Able to travel domestically and internationally as required for the role
- Valid US driver’s licence (for Marketing and Sales Future Leaders Programme)
For United Kingdom:
- 2:1 degree predicted or achieved (or international equivalent)
- Valid UK driver’s licence (for Marketing and Sales Future Leaders Programme)
- Masters degree (field dependent on programme applying for)
- Maximum two years of previous professional experience
- For all programmes, you’ll need to be fluent in English.
- For the Manufacturing Operations and Quality programme, you’ll need to be fluent in English and French.
- For the Strategic Marketing and Market Development, you’ll need to be fluent in English.
- For the Marketing and Sales – Pharmaceuticals, you’ll need to be fluent in English, French and Dutch.