Volunteering at the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games will be an incredible once-in-a-lifetime experience for all those who are involved. It will be our chance to showcase to the world how diverse, friendly and skilled our community is.
Dedicated, friendly volunteers are the cornerstone of all great events and GC2018 will be no different. We’re looking for volunteers with a wide variety of skills and experience to Shape the Games for athletes, officials and fans.
- be aged 16 or over at point of application
- be able to speak and read English or are an Australian Sign Language (AUSLAN) user;
- be available between the 4th and 15th April 2018;
- be able to come to Gold Coast for a friendly, informal selection event;
- be able to attend and meet the cost of travelling to the Gold Coast for up to 4 days of training from November 2017
- be able to attend an appointment at our Uniform and Accreditation Centre (UAC) on the Gold Coast to collect your uniform and official pass from January 2018
- agree to a background security check.
- Client and Customer Service
- Operational Support
- Press and Media
- Event Technology
- Medical Services
- Ceremonies, Arts and Culture
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games Volunteering Program