Application Deadline: November 12, 2017 at 11:59pm PST.
The Building Opportunities for Leadership and Development (BOLD) Internship Program is a paid summer internship for rising undergraduate seniors that are interested in working in technology and full-time opportunities at Google. We’ve designed our program to expose historically underrepresented students in this field to career opportunities in the industry. Students from all schools, and students who identify with a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology industry, including but not limited to Black, Hispanic, Native American, students with disabilities, and veterans, are encouraged to apply.
Outside of your work, you will engage in high-impact developmental programming while building meaningful relationships with other interns and Googlers through a variety of summer activities. This includes 1:1 mentorship, an exclusive speaker series with company leadership, custom learning and development programming, and opportunities to create community.
Selected students will receive all-expenses-paid travel to one of Google’s headquarters for up to one week in August. The BOLD Immersion program provides:
- Google interns are given a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to provide a meaningful contribution to their teams. Specific responsibilities are assigned to interns at the start of the program.
- Be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019.
- Be able to complete an 11-week program beginning in May or June 2018.
- Have authorization to work in the United States.
- Analytical skills and an interest in taking on business problems.
- Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment.
- Interest in the technology industry and Google’s business.
- Applications: October 1 – November 12, 2017 at 11:59pm PST.
- Interviews: December 2017 through April 2018, on a rolling basis.
- Internship: 11 weeks starting in late-May / June.
For More Information: