Application Deadline: Monday, July 11, 2016 at 11:59pm JST.
At Google, we believe good ideas can come from anywhere. As an intern at Google, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a team-relevant project which makes an impact after you have left. During a 8 to 12 week paid, full-time internship, you will be assigned an intern manager who will inspire you, oversee your work, help identify project goals, and support your professional development.
Business Internship assignment is offered in the following business area:
The gTech Ads team is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it’s our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
You will be part of the Product Operations group in gTech Ads which covers a suite of ad products across brand, performance and platforms ad product
- Provide outstanding customer service and sales support to Google’s advertisers, publishers and users, and manage customer inquiries by phone, email, and/or live chat.
- Deliver consistently against assigned tasks, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to Google’s advertisers.
- Implement creative ways to improve our client relationships and increase business by promoting other Google products, mostly around AdWords products.
- Provide strategic and consultative advice to help advertisers get the best ROI on their advertising investment and/or solve technical issues for customers.
- Write clear and helpful content to address common questions and issues. Engage with product and engineering teams on issue prioritization and road map and partner with finance, marketing and sales on role definition and process enhancement. Collaborate with Specialists, Engineers and Product team members on new feature development.