Google Developer Launchpad Accelerator Program 2016 for Technology Startups (Fully Funded to Googles’ HQ).
If you answered yes to ALL of these questions, we should work together! Apply now for Launchpad Accelerator, currently operating in four countries: Brazil, India, Indonesia and Mexico.
Launchpad Accelerator is a six-month acceleration program that includes mentorship and access to Google Product Managers, a startup package of equity-free support, product credits (e.g., Google Cloud), and access to our full suite of Launchpad initiatives and connections. This includes an all-expense-paid trip to Google HQ in Mountain View to collaborate with Google engineers/product managers and regional VCs.
Each startup that applies to the Launchpad Accelerator is considered holistically and with great care. Below are general guidelines behind our process to help you understand what we look for in our candidates.
All startups in the program must:
- Be a technological startup.
- Be targeting their local markets.
- Be based in Brazil, India, Indonesia, or Mexico.
- Have proven product-market fit (beyond ideation stage).
Additionally, we are interested in what kind of startup you are. We also consider:
- The problem you are trying to solve. How does it create value for users? How are you addressing a real challenge for your home city, country or region?
- Does the management team have a leadership mindset and the drive to become an influencer? Will they share what they learn in Silicon Valley for the benefit of other startups in their local ecosystem?
For More Information: