Application Deadline: 6th December, 2018 at 11:59 pm GMT.
At Google, we believe information should be universally accessible. We are also committed to helping the innovators of the future make the most of their talents by providing scholarships for computer science students with disabilities. As part of our commitment, we’ve partnered with EmployAbility, a nonprofit organization dedicated to assisting students with disabilities while they pursue education and promising careers.
- Applicants must be university students studying computer science, computer engineering, informatics, or a closely related technical field at a university in Europe or Israel with a disability.
- Applicants must be enrolled as full-time or part-time students for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Applicants must intend to be enrolled or accepted as a full-time student at a university in Europe for the 2019-2020 academic year
- Applicants must maintain a strong academic record
- Applicants must exemplify leadership and a passion for Computer Science and technology
- Google employees are not eligible to apply for Google scholarships.
- Applicants must be 18 year of age or older as of 17th September 2018.
- Persons who are (1) residents of embargoed countries, (2) ordinarily residents in embargoed countries, or (3) otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to enter
No purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter, applicants are required to complete the online application form and provide any supplementary information and/or documentation as may be requested from time to time.
The application process will remain open until 6th December, 2018 at 11:59 pm GMT.
For More Information: