Are you a challenger?
- Have you and your team set out to address a real challenge for your home country and region?
- Are you ready to scale your product by leveraging Google’s global reach and local resources?
- Would you like to join an elite community of startups from around the world?
- Could your company benefit from equity-free funding from Google?
- If you answered yes to ALL of these questions, we should work together! Apply now for the Google Launchpad Accelerator, currently operating in three locations: Brazil, India and Indonesia.
Launchpad provides you with the technology, events, online resources, expertise and community to launch and scale your app. Helping startups from around the world develop the world’s greatest apps
The Launchpad program runs continuously, with in-person events in dozens of cities, and online expertise available globally. You can join the program at any time.
Successful applicants join our program in one of two stages. Our team reviews each application individually and in context of country, industry, technology, growth trajectory and business model (e.g. consumer app or business-to-business).
In addition to our public resources here, successful applicants have access to the following:
Startups in the Scale tier usually have established product-market fit, membership in an incubator or accelerator that we work closely with, referrals from Googlers in the Developer Platforms group, and favorable local media coverage or reputation.
- 12 months of Firebase Bonfire plan
- UX review by Google Experts
- 1:1 developer e-mail support
- Enrollment in select Early Access programs
- Consideration for Google Developers Summits and Launchpad Week events
You’re validating your idea, and have tested a prototype – take the next step to get user feedback and develop your product with Launchpad’s resources:
- 6 months of Firebase Candle plan to build realtime mobile and web apps
- Consideration for Launchpad Week – a weeklong training bootcamp in select cities
- 3rd party: UserTesting credits for 2 full user tests, 5 mini tests
- 3rd party: Invisu offer creates your investor one-pager
Additionally, all startups are extended Google’s resources:
- $300 in Google Cloud Platform credits take your idea off the ground
- AdWords promotion lets you test monetization and positioning (country restrictions apply)
For More Information: