Application Deadline: December 10, 2017 at 11:59 PM PT.
As part of our commitment, we’ve partnered with Lime Connect, a nonprofit organization that supports students with disabilities while they pursue education and promising careers, to help university students with disabilities work toward their academic goals in the field of computer science. Selected students will receive 10,000 USD (for those studying in the US) or 5,000 CAD (for those studying in Canada) for the 2018-2019 school year and will be invited to attend the Google Scholars’ Retreat in the summer of 2018.
2018 Scholarship Applicants must match the following criteria:
- Have, or consider themselves to have, a visible or invisible disability (See Lime Connect’s definition here)
- Be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at a university for the 2017-2018 academic year
- Plan to enrol as a full-time student at a university in the united state or Canada for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Maintain a strong academic performance
- Be pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering or a degree in a closely related technical field
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate a passion for computer science and technology
You will be asked to complete an online application through Lime Connect which includes:
- General background information (e.g., contact information and details about your current and intended universities
- Academic transcripts from your current and prior institutions (if you have earned a prior degree)
- Two letters of reference from a professor, instructor, adviser or supervisor
- Responses to three essay questions
For More Information: