Are you up for the challenge?
Have you and your team set out to address a real challenge for your home city, country and region? Would you like to join an elite community of startups from around the world? Are you ready to scale your tech startup into a thriving, tech company by leveraging Google’s global reach and resources?
If you answered yes to ALL of these questions, we should work together! Apply now for Google’s Launchpad Accelerator, currently operating in four countries, with activities centered in Sao Paulo, Brazil; Bangalore, India; Jakarta, Indonesia; and Mexico City, Mexico.
Launchpad Accelerator is a six-month acceleration program that includes mentorship and access to Google Product Managers, a startup package of equity-free funding, product credits (e.g., Google Cloud), and access to our full suite of Launchpad initiatives and connections. This all kicks off with an all-expense-paid trip to Google HQ in Mountain View to collaborate with Google engineers/product managers and regional VCs.
About the Program:
- Equity-free funding
- Work closely with Google for 6 months
- 2 weeks of all-expense-paid training at Google Headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Access to Google engineers, resources, and mentors both during and after the program
- Credits for Google products
- Marketing spotlight opportunities
- Launchpad Accelerator is specifically targeting companies that already have a product and are primed to scale.
- Currently, only technical startups from Brazil, India, Indonesia and Mexico are eligible for selection, but stay tuned as we expand our operations to more countries.
For More Information: