Application Deadline- 24 / 05 / 2018 (23.59 hrs)
Hon’ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Shri. Devendra Fadnavis has launched a drive to rope in young graduates in the administration. The objective is to gain from youthful energy, passion of technology and fresh perspectives of the youth. In return, the Fellows earn valuable experience of working within the government.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Chief Minister Fellowship Program is age between 21 to 26 years, graduation with first class, one year work experience and knowledge of Marathi. It is an 11 months program with remuneration of Rs. 40,000 per month. We are looking for responsible, enthusiastic and enterprising youths to join us.
The Chief Ministers Fellowship Program is designed to provide valuable experience to youth interested in social development sector. This program is designed to cultivate young leaders, strengthen their understanding of the public administration and prepare them for greater leadership roles in future.
The Chief Minister Fellowship program offers a unique opportunity to work with Government. It enables meaningful participation in policy making, execution, monitoring and evaluation of programs. It provides opportunities to visit various knowledge institutions in the state. Interactions with legends in industry, art, literature, journalism, entertainment make the fellowship a rarest experience.
To apply for Chief Minister Fellowship 2018, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidate has to be in age group 21 to 26 years,on 1st April 2018 (that is youth having birthdate between 01/04/92 to 01/04/97, inclusive of both days).
- Candidate should be graduate with first class from any discipline. Candidate with relevant PG degree or professional diploma would have an added advantage.
- Candidate should have work experience of minimum 1 year. Full time internship or article ship or apprenticeship as part of professional courses will be considered as experience.
- Candidate should have basic proficiency in Marathi language, ability to work on computer and internet. The sufficient knowledge of English and Hindi is also necessary.
- The position of Fellows will be equivalent to that of Grade – A officer in the government service.
- Fellows will be provided I Card and Email ID for official purpose during the period of fellowship.
- Fellows will be paid the stipend of Rs. 35,000 and Rs. 5,000 for travel and related expenses i.e. in all Rs. 40,000 per month
- Fellows are entitled for 10 days of leave during the period of fellowship.
- Fellows will be provided with accidental insurance cover during the period of fellowship.
- Fellows successfully completing fellowship of 11 months will be awarded with a Certificate.
How to Apply?:
- Read the advertisement, details on website and government resolution (GR) carefully and check your eligibility for Chief Minister Fellowship Program, 2018. Keep scanned copy of signature and photo ready. Size of the file should be less than 50 kb (each).
- Click “Apply for CM Fellowship Program 2018” link on the home page to start filling online application form. You will be redirected to the application portal.
- On Application Portal click on ‘Register to Get Login Id / Password’. After scrutiny of primary eligibility and registration, Login Id and Password will be generated.
- You will receive your login ID and password on SMS and Email. Take print out of the login details by clicking on “Print Login Details”
- Click on proceed and then click on “Fill Application Form” link to fill all your details. Please fill required personal information, educational qualification and work experience. Recheck complete application form carefully.
- Complete the self-approval of the online application. After self-approval you will not be able to modify any details.Submit the application fee online.
- After self-approval and online payment click on ‘Fill Application Form’ tab to get print out of the application form for future reference. Your application process is complete.
- Applicant will receive an email with detailed instructions and information about the online exam and further selection process. The details can also be checked on the website and in candidate’s login.
- Please check the website for regular updates
For More Information: