Application Deadline: May 31st 2016
Grants4Apps Accelerator are looking for startups beyond the ideation phase developing health technology or IT solutions that can connect and empower patients or healthcare stakeholders – mobile apps, digital services, wearables, medical devices, software, hardware. Any integrated next-generation technology that supports adherence, diagnosis, therapy control or prevention is welcome to submit a nomination.
Mentoring & Coaching
You can expect at least 15 hours of mentoring by Bayer experts as well as seasoned entrepreneurs and investors. We try to fit the mentoring as best as possible to your needs and current situation.
Each startup gets funded with 50,000 EUR. You can decide freely what you want to do with the money. The funding is paid in four monthly installments of 12,500 EUR each, starting September. If you are a Bayer employee applying for funding to create your own company, then you know that other terms apply.
Connect you with the Berlin startup scene, digital health key opinion leaders as well as with relevant contacts from Bayer and investors. This happens through individual meetings coordinated by us as well as digital health networking events.
Office Space at Bayer Berlin
You will get desks for 3-5 people in our Accelerator. The co-working space is located in the main building of the Bayer Pharma AG Headquarters, located in Müllerstraße 178, Berlin. We expect at least 3 people from your team, including your founding members, to be there full-time, so we can work closely together.
1. Submit your application until May 31st , 2016.
2. Mid June 2016 we’ll conduct video conferences with the most promising startups to get to know the teams.
3. The final decision about the five startups that get accepted will be made Mid June. We will notify you in that week.
4. If you are accepted into the program, the founders and key members of your team are expected to stay in Berlin for the duration of the Accelerator program: Mid August till the first days of December, 2016. No exceptions.
5. Between Mid June and Mid August you will have to look for housing, move to Berlin and sign the funding contract with us. The funding contract can only be established between Bayer
For More Information: