Application Deadline: May 31st 2016
The HBO Digital & Social media Fellowship Program is a 12-month, early-career incubator designed to identify today’s creative, entry-level professionals and turn them into tomorrow’s cutting-edge digital marketers. Fellows rotate through four HBO Digital & Social Teams during the year-long program, gaining exposure to marketing television—from campaign and content strategy through to content creation, production, and promotion—across the network’s variety of digital platforms.
- Raw, creative talent—with diverse backgrounds, experience, and a desire to jump into the thick of the digital marketing world—is required. T
- hose new to digital marketing are encouraged to apply. Fellows are individuals who have a strong desire to pursue a creative career in digital and social media, an understanding of behaviors and content on established and emerging social and streaming platforms, and a love of HBO programming and entertainment.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and no more than three years of postgraduate professional work experience.
- To find the best candidates with the most entrepreneurial and creative spirit, the hiring process is intensive. Candidates must submit an essay and links to personal digital destinations with their initial application, due May 31.
- Throughout the month of June, selected candidates will participate in a creative multimedia challenge. A further winnowed list will have multiple opportunities to meet the team, culminating with in-person interviews in New York City.
For More Information: