Application Deadline: February 4th 2017
Fintech Career Accelerator Scheme (“FCAS”) is a talent development scheme initiated by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute (ASTRI) to nurture talents to meet the growing needs of Fintech in Hong Kong. Students from participating universities are invited to join this scheme via a full-time, semester-based internship which interns will be co-supervised by the banks, the HKMA and ASTRI on Fintech projects.
To expand the talent pool for the development of the Fintech sector in Hong Kong by giving students an early exposure to the sector:
- – To nurture Fintech talents with real industry experience through internships;
- – To provide opportunities for the industry to identify and recruit young talents.
- – Undergraduates in their second or third year, and postgraduates.
- – Relevant disciplines: Engineering, Computer Science, Sciences, Business & Finance, and Law.
- – Strong interest and motivations to learn and explore Fintech.
(Click the links below to view internship openings)
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
- Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. Hong Kong Branch
- The Bank of East Asia, Limited
- BNP Paribas Hong Kong Branch
- Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited
- DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
- Hang Seng Bank, Limited
- The Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited
- Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
- Wing Lung Bank Limited
How to Apply
Applicants can download the “HKMA-ASTRI Fintech Career Accelerator Scheme Application Form” from the link below.
Interested candidate should send his/her CV with the completed excel application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12noon, 4th Feb 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified by respective organisation(s) by 30 Apr 2017 for interview arrangements. If applicants have not been invited for interviews by respective organisation(s) by 30 Apr 2017, they may assume their applications to be unsuccessful.
For More Information: