Application Deadline: November 11th 2016
Open Internship Position in Innovation and Entrepreneurship @ swissnex Boston – 6 months (March 1 to August 31, 2017
The Hubert Tuor Foundation (HTF) has launched its 242 Program (2day 4 2morrow), with the aim of supporting directly today’s high potential young talents to make them become key players of tomorrow’s world. Within its 242 program, HTF offers a fellowship to carry out an internship in innovation and entrepreneurship at swissnex Boston. HTF’s philosophy is the one of sustainable philanthropy. By becoming a HTF fellow you agree, when your turn comes, to support the next 242 generation. Your support can take the form of coaching, exchanges or sponsorship.
swissnex Boston offers an internship position for a period of 6 months in innovation and entrepreneurship. The successful candidate will work on a variety of swissnex Boston’ programs such as for example the CTI US Market entry camp and the Venture Leaders boot camp. This is an exciting and rewarding position and gives the successful candidate exposure to most of the stakeholders involved in technology venture creation and innovation. It’s the opportunity to work in an international work environment, within an innovative and future oriented organization.
Responsibilities will be among others to:
- Support innovation project leader in projects rollout.
- Carry out market research, data mining, reporting, marketing and event planning.
- Implementing own project related to swissnex mission.
- Administrative and operational tasks
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proactive attitude and open-minded personality
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Technical background, ideally in Life Sciences (studies and/or professional)
- An excellent command of English and good-level of German and/or French and/or Italian
- Interest in living and working abroad (Boston)
Formal eligibility criteria:
- Candidate studies in a university or university of applied sciences in Switzerland towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and is requested to do an internship in order to obtain the degree, or
- The last university degree (Bachelor/Master) is not older than one year at the beginning of the internship.
- Candidate has not gained professional experience in the field of his/her studies.
- The total period of internships (“Hochschulpraktium”/ “Stage académique”, including the one at swissnex) within the Swiss confederation does not exceed 12 months.
- Candidate is a Swiss citizen or a non-swiss citizen with legal residency in Switzerland (C permit)
- Hands on involvement in projects and tasks related to the mission of swissnex Boston
- International work environment
- USD 2’000.00 compensation (per month)
- Return flight Switzerland – Boston (for a maximum of 1’200 USD)
- Other benefits provided by FHT
- 4 weeks’ vacation per year and Swiss and US Holidays
For More Information: