Application Deadline: 15 May 2019 (18:00 Brussels time)
i-Portunus is a project, selected and funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union, to trial a mobility scheme for artists and culture professionals. It is managed by a consortium headed by the Goethe-Institut with Institut français, Izolyatsia and Nida Art Colony of Vilnius Academy of Arts.
Between April and September 2019, i-Portunus will issue three Calls for Applications, providing support for 350-500 short-term (15-85 days), international mobilities of artists active in the fields of the performing or visual arts and residing in a Creative Europe country (see list opposite). The destination of the mobility must be a Creative Europe country. These mobilities must have a specific and well-defined objective, such as to develop an international collaboration, to engage in a production-oriented residency or in professional development, to present work in another country or to develop projects with local communities in the destination country.
This Call for Applications is for artists and culture professionals aged 18+, active in the fields of performing arts and visual arts, of all educational qualifications and levels of experience, legally residing in a Creative Europe country.
- Applications must be submitted in English, using the on-line i-Portunus application form, by the deadline, as indicated in the Call for Applications.
- Applications must include all of the information requested in the application form.
- Applicants must be artists or culture professionals active in the fields of the visual or performing arts, at least 18 years old, and legal residents of a Creative Europe country.
- The destination of mobility must be a Creative Europe country.
- The departure date must be on or after 15 June 2019; the return date on or before 31 December 2019. The total length of mobility must be between 15 and 85 days (including travel days).
- The Applicant has not previously received i-Portunus mobility support.
Failure to comply with these requirements will lead to the rejection of your application
FOr more information
Visit the official webpage of i-Portunus