The goal of the competition is to find the best best answers to the question
“Why should I get sponsorship for eScience 2015?”
The competition will have three categories, with winners receiving a free registration for the conference:
- Best new eScience service or project (or idea for one)
- Best eScience innovation using eScience tools outside research
- Popular vote
- The competition is open for anyone actively pursuing Bachelor, Masters or Ph.D degrees (or equivalent).
How to participate:
- Option 1 (for categories 1 & 2): follow @escience on Twitter and tweet a link to your presentation to @escience with a hashtag #escience2015.
- The presentation should either be a slide deck (pdf or Powerpoint) with a maximum of 10 slides, or (roughly) two page document in HTML/pdf format. The presentation must include an email address and a phone number of the participant
Option 2 (for all categories): “
like” escience on Facebook and post your answer (or link to it, format as above) to the page.
- The winner will get free access to the whole 5-day IEEE eScience conference, workshops and social events. Two runner ups in both categories will get honorary mentions + special eScience price (to be announced later).
For More Information: