Application Deadline: 24 June 2016.
For those who do not waste the time, who continue to develop, improve and win new horizons!
Date: 4-29 July 2016, every Wednesday and Thursday
Time: 14:00-18:00, Venue: EY office
Every Wednesday and Thursday EY Professionals from Legal departmnet will hold express courses for future consultants. You will have a unique chance to practice your theoretical knowledge and acquire new skills.
Who is elegible to apply:
- 3rd-4th year undergraduates or master’s degree students and graduates of faculty of law
- With knowledge of English at intermediate level
- With high level of motivation, enthusiasm and energy
- CV screening
Focus of the Program:
- Corporate Law (including M&A)
- Cross-Border Transactions
- Banking and Finance, Securities
- Energy Law
- Employment Law
Successful participants will be awarded a certificate and the top-performer(s) will get a chance to join a 3-month paid internship program at EY Legal Department.
For More Information: