International Labour Organization (ILO) Office for Turkey call for Internship (Paid)
Application Deadline: February 2nd 2018
ILO Office for Turkey will hire a paid full-time intern to assist the implementation ILO Office administration and financial activities. The internship period will be between 15 February 2018 – 15 August 2018. The intern will work in the premises of ILO Office for Turkey based in Ankara. The intern will be supervised by the Programme and Administrative Officer under overall supervision of the Director of the ILO Office for Turkey. The intern will perform the following functions.
- To organize the office filing system and archives
- To control the Ankara registry incoming emails regularly
- To assist the office inventory registration
- To organize and update the office contacts list (telephones/addresses)
- To assist the office procurement (obtaining offers, preparing purchase orders)
- To draft letters and messages as and when requested
- To translate and edit documents when required
- To make travel and hotel reservations
- The applicant must be enrolled in the final year of a post-graduate degree program (such as a master’s programme), or have completed such programme in the year preceding the application.
- Full proficiency in Turkish and English.
- Excellent command of office software, such as word processors, spreadsheets, presentation tools etc.
- Previous voluntary and NGO work is an asset.
Please submit CV and a cover letter (both in English) to: email@example.com
Please indicate “ANK-INTRNRB-2018” and your surname in the subject line. Application deadline will be 02 February 2018.
Please note: No phone inquiries will be accepted and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For More Information: