Johnson & Johnson IRDP, International Recruitment & Development Program – MBA Internship Opportunities – Latin America 2018
Requisition ID: 00001B71
IRDP- International Recruitment and Development Intern Program 2018
Caring for the world, one person at a time’… inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world.
We are currently hiring for Interns to join our 2018 International Recruitment and Development Internship Program (IRDP). IRDP is a Leadership Development Program that identifies high potential talent to join our Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices organizations across Asia-Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa, and Latin America.
The IRDP Intern Program is designed to challenge and reward you personally and professionally. You will lead significant business projects with real-life implications, and present your analysis and results to senior leaders.
As an IRDP Intern you will make a significant impact on the business from your first day and will be an integral member of a cross-functional team. You’ll also benefit from activities designed to encourage community amongst Interns and from structured development goals to help you drive success.
Opportunities on IRDP within our Johnson & Johnson operating companies extend across a broad range of functions including
- Business Development
- Supply Chain
- Health Economics
- Market Access
- Regulatory Affairs.
- Sales and Marketing
Opportunities across Latin America:
To apply for the 2018 IRDP Intern Program you’ll meet the following criteria:
- First year of either a full-time MBA, Master’s, or PhD degree program and will be graduating after September 2018
- Available full-time for a period of at least 8-12 weeks between April and September 2017
- Fluent in English and the language of the country where the internship assignment is located
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the internship assignment is located
- Have four years or more of relevant professional experience prior to enrolling in a full-time Masters level degree program
Johnson&Johnson family of Companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 117,000 people. Our companies develop and market products in three business segments: Consumer, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals, and we turnover more than $91 Billion.
For More Information: