Application Deadline- Monday 14th of January 2019, 12:00 CET!
Are you an experienced professional developing an innovative idea, which could have an impact
on the music industry? Do you feel you are missing the necessary tools, knowledge and networks
to support its conception? Then JUMP – the European Music Market Accelerator is right for you!
Organised by a network of six acclaimed European Festival and Conventions (MaMA, Un-Convention, MIL,
Athens Music Week, Nouvelle Prague and Linecheck), JUMP provides a framework for music professionals
to develop innovative business models. It aims to help the music sector adapt to the recent transformations
of the market, while encouraging it to work on a transnational level.
For nine months (March-December 2019), you will have the opportunity to follow a unique programme
during which you will:
- Develop your idea, while benefiting from regular personalised advice from your tutor (a renowned expert)
- Gain valuable knowledge about the music industry by attending Europe’s leading music festivals and conventions;
- Strengthen your network and presentation skills by partaking to the JUMP activities
- Exchange with and learn from your peer fellows from all over Europe and beyond
- THE TUTORSHIP
Developing an idea, can be a lonely business and it’s easy to become overwhelmed by the number of steps and procedures required. Selected participants will be assigned to a tutor – an experienced professional, who will follow the development of your idea and support you in its formation.
2.THE TRAINING PROGRAMME
In parallel, you will strengthen your knowledge of the music industry and acquire a very useful overview of the business at European level by attending the six festival and conventions of the JUMP network, and two events to be determined according to the needs of the selected fellows.
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU
- Benefit from a unique framework to develop your idea
- Profit from the knowledge and expertise from experienced music industry professionals
- Be a full member of an international community of fellows
- Get to chance to network Europe-wide
- Discover the different European markets
- Receive the JUMP certificate of excellence after completion of the programme
- Accreditations to eight festival and conventions
- Travel and accommodation costs covered to all events of the JUMP network
Selected participants will have the following costs kindly covered by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Commission and the Jump organisers:
- Travel costs in second class to all JUMP conventions
- Accommodation costs for all JUMP conventions
Not included: local transportation costs, transfer to the airports and personal expenses.
- Representative of the innovative idea (please kindly note that only one person can apply, but that you can apply on behalf of a group, or company, or band)
- The call is directed to experienced music industry professional (artists entrepreneurs, agent, booking agency, festival organisers, music distribution & sales, music supervisors, media, promoter, publishers, venue promoters, record labels, service providers related to the music business etc.)
- The call is open to applicants from the 28 Member States, Iceland, Norway and Switzerland as well as the candidate countries (Albania, Montenegro, Serbia, Macedonia and Turkey)
- A suitable level of English is required to benefit from the activities
- The call is meant for professional with at least around 3 years of experience in the music industry
- All applicants should be above 18 with travelling documents
The deadline to submit your application is Monday the 14th of January 2019, 12:00 CET. You can have an overview of the questions here and submit online. Applications will only be taken into consideration if submitted via this application tool. No applications via email or post will be considered.
The selection results will be unveiled by the beginning of February 2019. Please kindly note, that you will have five day to confirm your participation should you have been selected. In case of no-response, the spot will be offered to another applicant.
For More Information: