Application Deadline: Wednesday 26 April 2017 at 1pm.
Do you have the beginnings of an organisation that could improve a community or tackle a social issue? Are you passionate about helping other people or the environment?
We could support you for a year through the Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland Social Entrepreneurs Start Up Programme, run in partnership with School for Social Entrepreneurs, with the support of Big Lottery Fund.
Start Up could be right for you if:
- You want to start up an organisation whose purpose is to tackle a social or environmental issue, and you’ve thought about how it’d work long-term.
- Your project is in the planning stages but ready to start, or less than two years old.
- Your project income is less than £15,000 a year (or zero).
- You’re aged 16+.
- You’re based in the UK and your idea aims to create impact in the UK.
The Start Up programme runs in:
- Scotland (Edinburgh)
- East Midlands
- West Midlands
You can choose the location that best suits you. (We can’t guarantee your first choice, but we’ll do our best!)
- A free learning programme
- A grant of up to £3,000 (free cash to help you fund your project)
- A community of people who run social and environmental projects
For More Information: