Application Deadline: July 18th 10§6
The growing movement of social entrepreneurship is bringing both economic and social progress to our country. Led by pioneers we call social entrepreneurs, this movement can only be sustained through cross-sectorial collaboration.
The Fellowship program matches professionals from the private sector with these pioneers to boost the social capital needed to grow the movement – matching some of the best minds to solve our society’s most pressing problems whilst growing and scaling the social enterprises.
Join this movement now and be part of the next generation of pioneers in social progress.
- Applicant must have the appropriate documents to reside and work legally within Malaysia, at least for the duration of The SE Fellowship.
- Applicant must have at least 5 years of professional working experience, preferably in a managerial or project lead position within a corporate entity or organisation that involves in the private or public sector.
- Applicant must be fully committed to The SE Fellowship and is expected to work at least 6 hours/day,5 days/week for the period of The SE Fellowship or as mutually agreed with the social enterprise
- The social enterprise has to be registered in Malaysia.
- The social enterprise must have a full time staff of between five(5) to fifty(50) employees.
- The social enterprise will need to generate an annual revenue of at least RM300,000 per annum.
- Each social enterprise will have a clear expansion plan or growth strategy to be deployed within the next 12 months
- You will be working directly with senior management of the social enterprise to help them improve their existing operation and strategize to grow the social enterprise.
- You will be working directly with beneficiaries, using your expertise and skills to create impact for marginalised and underserved communities
- You will gain exposure and training working in a high-growth startup environment, learning a diverse set of skills and entrepreneurialism.
- Stipends of RM2000 per month for the duration of the program.
- You will be working closely with a professional of specific set of skills who can help you improve your current operations or corporate governance so that you can scale or be investment-ready.
- You will be working with an experienced professional to help your social enterprise.
- Structured program that facilitate and monitor your growth while leveraging talent from experienced professional at no cost.
- Application : 16 June – 18 July 2016
- Selection & Interview : Week of 25 July
- Onboarding Week : Week of 8 August
- Fellow Engagements : 15 Aug – 28 Nov
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the