Application Deadline: 3 December 2016
The DO Camp is an intense five-day program for budding entrepreneurs, which equips you with the skills you need to develop ideas and early-stage ventures and to use peer-mentoring as an effective working tool. This DO Camp is for people who share the spirit of MARC O’POLOs three founders: pioneering innovation and bold ideas in fashion. If your venture idea or early-stage start up is all about creating exciting possibilities for sustainability, developing trendsetting ideas or finding/working on new synergies in the fashion sector, this DO Camp is for you.
- The DO Camp endows you with a comprehensive set of entrepreneurial skills and tools, based on the DO School Method, which takes you from idea to action in four simple steps.
…you are passionate about bringing to life ground-breaking innovation in fashion so as to create new trendsetting ideas, sustainable or challenging impulses to this industry.
- You are an entrepreneur, designer or fashion innovator
- You have an idea for an innovative fashion venture or are already in the process of launching your business
- Your idea or early-stage startup showcases ways to create new exciting possibilities for sustainability in the fashion world at large, develop trendsetting ideas or find new synergies in the fashion sector
- It would be great if you were to have experience or a background in the fashion industry
- You are citizen or resident of a European country
- Participation in this DO Camp is sponsored by MARC O’POLO Foundation, participants will only need to cover their travel expenses and accommodation.
In just 5 days, you’ll take your idea or early stage venture in the sustainable fashion industry to the next level.
- Gain a network of peer entrepreneurs and get new ideas for your venture
- Define your social impact
- Build a robust business model
- Create a project plan for your next steps
- Get ready to prototype your idea / pitch your venture
For More Information: