Application Deadline: 3 July 2016, 9:00pm EST
McKinsey and Company passionately believes in developing outstanding female leaders, and we want to support your personal and professional growth through a $15,000 scholarship and the opportunity to intern in our Australian office. We are looking for women who want to use their talents to make positive change in their lives and the world we share.
We would love to hear from you if you are
- A high performing female student (top 5% of class) in the penultimate year of undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- A leader who has positively impacted your community and who is:
- Intellectually curious and enjoys problem solving and creative thinking
- Adaptable and thrives in a flexible and collaborative environment
- Self aware and strives to live out your full potential
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or resident
To apply for the scholarship you must submit:
- A one page cover letter that demonstrates how you meet the eligibility requirements
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- An official copy of your academic transcripts.
Please submit your applications with all the documents by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below. A shortlist of applicants will be invited to interview once applications are closed.
Key dates for Women in Leadership scholarship
- 3 July 2016, 9:00pm EST — Application deadline
- August 2016 — Interviews for shortlisted candidates commence
- Summer 2017 — Internship commences
For More Information: