Application Deadline: 25th of March 2018
This is a fantastic opportunity for young journalists from EU countries contribute to the social change and to carry out a period of full time international voluntary service in Lithuania. The call is open to all young people, age 18-30.
It is expected to host volunteer, who:
- Is 18-30 years old;
- Excellent written English skills. Because English language will be one of the tools of activity;
- Has the attitudes and values of human rights;
- Understands basic principles of journalism;
- Has motivation to work with antiracism campaign.
- Is interested in social communications, journalism, and advocacy.
- Is interested to work in civil society organizations in developing advocacy strategies and media activities;
- Has analytical and organizational skills;
- Motivation to communicate clearly and effectively with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds;
It is also preferable if the volunteer:
- Has up-to-date knowledge of digital and social media and their use by human rights activists, including knowledge of key organizations and networks active in the field of digital and social media;
- Is flexible and communicative.
- Would like to edit websites, create videos, logos, banners, posters, etc.
The activities in which volunteer could be involved:
- Coordinating and managing of the virtual platform for organizations and journalists cooperation, consultation, journalistic investigation, publication.
- Participating in national and international training course for journalists;
- Making press releases in English and spreading it;
- Contributing to the international journalistic campaign, which analyses the roots of intolerant attitudes and behavior and promotes public consciousness.
- Contributing to support and consultation process for journalists after training course.
- Researching the impact of the trainings for journalists: making questionnaires, analyzing and summarizing results and making recommendations for the improvement.
- Developing contact list of institutions and organizations related with ethical journalism;
- Digital and social media campaigns activities.
Applications must be sent to email@example.com
For More Information: