Application Deadline:September 20th, 2015.
“Media – partners on the move for democracy, transparency and exchange” is a nine-day program in Berlin organised by the Berlin School of Journalism for journalists from six Eastern Partnership countries.
During their stay – probably in early November – ten selected participants will gain insights concerning German media and the political system of the Federal Republic of Germany. This will include lectures and excursions. The participants will also visit institutions and NGOs, which are active in the Eastern Partnership countries, specifically in the media sector.
The participants will work together on articles to be published or broadcasted in the media they are working for at home and on a program web page. By spending time and working together, the journalists can share knowledge of their nation’s media, exchange their experiences and expectations and form networks.
The program is supported by the German Federal Foreign Office program “strengthening cooperation with civil society in the Eastern Partnership countries“.
- Application is only open to English-speaking journalists of all ages from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
- They should have at least one year of professional experience.
- Travel expenses and accommodation will be covered by the program.
- In your application please describe both your professional background and the reasons for your application. Furthermore a detailed curriculum vitae is required, if possible proof of your English proficiency and one or two examples of your journalistic work.
- Send these documents via e-mail only (pdf, in total not more than 5 MB) to email@example.com not later than September 20th, 2015.
- Please send only certificates and recommendations if they appertain to your application (e.g. showing your experience in journalism or international cooperation)
- Do not send university diplomas, except those concerning your English proficiency.
For More Information: