Submission Deadline: October 7th 2016
The Ménière’s Society is pleased to announce its inaugural competition for the best scientific essay on the topic of Ménière’s disease.
The competition is open to all and will recognise original and innovative achievement in the field of Ménière’s research. Young researchers and students are encouraged to apply.
The competition is open to anyone. Lecturers are particularly encouraged to involve their students to participate by adding the essay in their academic curricula.
The essay will be reviewed and marked according to the following criteria: scientific reasoning, clarity, novelty and bibliographic reference. The Ménière’s Society research panel will mark the essays.
- Novel theories explaining Ménière’s disease
- Socio-economic effects of Ménière’s disease
- Philosophical considerations on Ménière’s disease
- Treatment of Ménière’s disease
- Diagnostic techniques for Ménière’s disease
- Experience as a Ménière’s disease subject
The winner will receive the Society’s Marie and Gordon Nobbs Award.
|Essay topic:||Ménière’s disease|
|Essay length:||Up to 1500 words excluding references.|
|Who can enter?||The competition is open to all. Young researchers and students are encouraged to apply.|
|Submission deadline:||7 October 2016|