Application Deadline: December 31st 2017
Presented by Microsoft Ventures, Madrona Venture Group, Notion Capital, and Vertex Ventures Israel
- A global competition for startups harnessing the power of A.I. & machine learning.
- Helping high-potential startups gain access to capital and further the development of A.I. to solve problems and improve people’s lives.
- The 3 winning startups receive a $1,000,000 USD investment, with a total prize pool valued at $5,500,000 USD.
3 Regional Competitions Around the Globe
Top applicants from each region will compete in live local pitch competitions in Seattle, Tel Aviv, and London*, with 1 winner in each region. We are proud to host this competition and co-invest in the winners with the following partners:
The prizes for each regional competition will be:
1st Place Three (3) Total Winners
A $1,000,000 investment USD split between Microsoft Ventures & our VC partners, along with $500,000 USD in Azure credits for 3 years, 100 Office 365 licenses for 1 year, and an Azure Standard support plan.
A.I. For Good One (1) Winner
A $500,000 USD investment from Microsoft Ventures, $500,000 USD in Azure credits for 3 years, 100 Office 365 licenses for 1 year, and an Azure Standard support plan.
The A.I. For Good Prize will be given to the top finalist globally that is responsibly harnessing the promise of A.I. to positively impact people’s lives and the world. Examples include: increasing access to education, teaching new skills and creating jobs, enhancing the capabilities of existing workforces, and improving the treatment of diseases. (For additional context, please refer to our A.I. Fund Announcement in December 2016.)
In order to qualify for the competition, companies must meet the requirements in the official rules.
- Headquartered in North America, Europe (E.U.) or Israel.
- Have raised less than $4,000,000 USD (local equivalent using foreign exchange rates on dates of funding).
- Your company must currently offer or intend to release a product, service, or platform which utilizes A.I. and/or machine learning techniques.
October 10th 2017: Applications Open
December 31st 2017: Application Closes
February 28th 2018: Finalists Selected
Spring 2018: Live Finals
For More Information: