Application Deadline- June 30, 2018 12:00am GMT (+00:00)
Does working in one of the most happening cities in Europesound tempting? With its rapidly growing tech startup scene and all of its exuberance, the capital of Serbia, Belgrade just might be the place for you.
This fall, MUNPlanet is organizing a three-week long fully funded internship and you are invited! At MUNPlanet’s HQ in Belgrade, Serbia, MUNPlanet’s interns manage projects that deal with contemporary business challenges in today’s hi-tech marketing industry.
Internship position offered:
- Marketing and PR Manager
Duties of Intern:
Among many duties during your internship, you will be mostly thinking about growth and engagement strategies for MUNPlanet and other other communities we are running. As a part of our team, you will help us research the latest trends in marketing and PR. You will work with us on creating digital marketing campaigns for the community. Finally, by looking at analytics all the time, it will be your task to suggest further improvements to the process.
If you’re thinking that this is right up your alley, keep reading for additional information.
MUNPlanet will provide one fully funded scholarship for selected candidate.
The scholarship cover:
- A return flight ticket to Belgrade
- Health/Travel Insurance for the duration of stay
- An MUNPlanet Certificate of Completion
Not only will you be getting invaluable working experience, but you will receive a competitive compensation during your stay in Belgrade and the opportunity to live and breathe this dynamic European city.
Your exact responsibilities and projects will be assigned according to you educational backgrounds, skills and interests. Even though most of your tasks will revolve around marketing, we will still do our best to make the best connection in between this field and the things you had done in the past.
- Current university student or recent graduate (high school students who are 18 years old and above are eligible as well)
- Active MUNPlanet member
- Able to visit the Republic of Serbia
- Able to complete 3 weeks online internship tasks prior to the summer months
- Able to complete 3 week internship in our Belgrade office in the autumn of 2018
- Strong interest in the Internet and online marketing
- Good understanding of Social Media and Online community experience (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Must be 18+ years of age
How to Apply:
- Submit the application form
- Complete a short challenge
- The best candidates are selected for the online internship and receive certificates upon its completion.
- The best online internship candidates are invited for a three-week paid internship at MUNPlanet’s Belgrade office
For More Information: