Application Deadline: May 31st 2016
The 2016 Forum will take place in Nantes on 26-29 October.
You are between 18 and 30 years, in charge of a project that strenghten the notion of citizenship in your city ? You want to share it and to take part a great meeting gathering over 60 participants from all over Europe, participating in workshops, festive and cultural moments ?
Nantes Creative Generations (NCG) is a programme set up by Nantes Métropole and the City of Nantes, in partnership with local NGOs, toward young adults between 18 to 30 years old from Nantes and all over Europe.
It aims at encouraging and gathering young people involved in original initiatives, innovative projects that help strengthen the notion of citizenship, of «living together». In this way, several actions are proposed throughout the year: Forum, Cooperation award, NCG on Tour.
Who can participate?
To apply to the NCG on Forum, you need to:
- Be between 18 and 30 years old.
- Live in the Nantes metropolitan area or in a Council of Europe member state.
- Have an idea or project for “living together”, which promotes solidarity, fosters cultural exchanges and encourages greater respect for and openness towards others, etc.
- Reply to the call for application launched every year in the spring
The Forum is the most important part of Nantes Creative Generations. Each year, it brings together young adults from all Europe in Nantes to debate and share experiences. During 3 days, participants are invited to : –
- present a project
- share good practices
- improve skills on developing project methods
- meet potential partners in order to the develop new projects between different countries, that can be awarded by a Cooperation grant.
- debate with young people from Europe,
- take part to cultural events
- The 2016 Forum takes place on October 26-29 in Nantes. The Forum starts on Wednesday 26 October evening and ends on Saturday 29 October during the day.
- English is the official language of the Forum.
- Transport, accommodation and food costs of European participants are covered by Nantes Métropole (Maximum 2 participants per project).
- Please note that participants are asked to book their transport tickets themselves. The organization will then refund travel expenses up to 400 Euros per person, according to the original receipts and tickets sent by the participants. Refunds are provided approximatively 2 months after the Forum.
Any question? Contact us at ncg @ nantesmetropole.fr
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the