Application Deadline: May 20, 2018. 11:59PM (Bogota Time)
The National Commercial Bank Jamaica Limited is proud to invite tertiary students to participate in the 2018 Innovation Internship Programme. In line with our transformation journey, the Internship programme is designed to garner innovative solutions from action-oriented, motivated, bright young minds on the concept of “Helping to Build a Digital Financial Home”.
By participating in this internship you will:
- Recommend a solution to improve customer experience for a top financial institution
- Ideate and earn
- Build your personal brand
- Gain Business Skills
- Be part of an innovative group that will impact the future of banking in Jamaica
- The Challenge is open to university students. Participants must have completed at least one year of study at the start of the Internship in the field of Technology, Science, Business, Marketing, Data Analysis, Engineering, Arts or a related area.
- Applicants should also be in Jamaica for the duration of the programme, June 18 – July 27, 2018.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the interview phase of the selection process and/or if additional supporting documentation is required.
Each participant will receive a competitive intern salary. There will also be prizes and other incentives.
The programme will run for 6 weeks, starting June 18 and ending July 27, 2018.
Programme activities will take place at The Atrium, 32 Trafalgar Road, Kingston 10, Jamaica.
Interns will participate in a series of ideation sessions, group activities and pitch presentations. The sessions will be designed to inspire creativity and idea generation.
Terms And Conditions
The NCB Innovation Internship Programme (“the Programme”) shall be administered under these Terms and Conditions
How to Enter:
- Participants may apply to be considered for the NCB Innovation Internship Programme by completing and submitting the application form. The required information must be entered accurately, and each participant agrees to accept the Terms and Conditions
- Click here to complete and submit the application form. Forms must be submitted no later than 11:59PM (Bogota Time) on May 20, 2018.
For More Information: