OIC INTERN 2018 international internship program for young people
Application Deadline: 8 December 2017
OIC INTERN is an international internship program aimed at guiding young people in professional career planning by reinforcing academic knowledge gained during their studies with practical applications.
OIC INTERN gives the opportunity for professional experience to young people through work ethic, work discipline and teamwork experience. While giving the opportunity to get vocational and technical experience, enables them also to acquire cultural interaction and intercultural communication skills.
The purpose of OIC INTERN is to contribute to the development of knowledge and skills of young people, to facilitate their entrance into the labor market, to contribute to the enhancement of the quality of the labor force in the long-term and to promote economic competitiveness member countries’ economies.
- The international students who continue to study in Turkey
- The international bachelor students who are junior and senior
- The international students who are still post graduate or still doctorate
- Those who know Turkish or English at least at the level of B1
- In addition to Those who know Arabic or French at least at the level of B1
- Those candidates who are willing to improve themselves and are open to career opportunities
- Under 30 years old will be preferably evaluated within the scope of OIC Intern International Internship Program.
- Those who will be directed to certain institutions as interns with the OIC Intern International
- Internship Program, which will be starting in January 2018 are obliged to attendthe Orientation Training.
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
OIC INTERN provides a common platform between the candidates who want to work as interns who have the required qualifications and for the institutions that need interns. The institutions that want to accept interns can meet with the young people who want to do internship through the website.
Students make choices about the area and the institution they want to have their internship. The applications of the intern candidates are evaluated by the Internship Office and the interviews are taken later. Orientation training is given for the students who are admitted to the internship program after the interview process. Following the orientation training, the intern is placed in the institution.
A trainee advisor is assigned for each trainee admitted to the program. The consultant maintains communication between the Internship Office, the internship institution and the trainee throughout the entire program. At the same time, s/he supports the trainee in the whole process.
20 November 2017 – 8 December 2017 Receiving Applications
8 December 2017 – 11 December 2017 Evaluation of Applications
12 December 2017 The Announcement of those who will be called to interviews
12 December 2017- 15 December 2017 Execution of Interviews
22 December 2017- 26 December 2017 Evaluation of Interviews
27 December 2017 The Announcement of The Results of Interviews
6 January 2018 -7 January 2018 – Orientation Training
January 2018 The Beginning of Internships in The Assigned Institutions
For More Information: