Application Deadline: November 25 2014
The OECD Young Professional Programme 2015 is now open for applications until 25 November 2014. Selected candidates will start work in summer 2015.
The OECD Young Professionals Programme (YPP) brings talented entry-level professionals from diverse backgrounds into the OECD. Our YPs are at the centre of an international network, involved in some of the most innovative, high-profile research and policy discussions taking place.
The OECD is looking for candidates who are passionate about the objectives of the OECD and promoting international policy co-operation. YPs understand the issues involved in international work, and have the analytical and drafting skills to contribute to policy-related studies.
Are you eligible?
- Born on or after 1 January 1982
- OECD member country nationality
The ideal candidate has:
- An advanced academic degree in a subject of relevance to the OECD’s work
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills demonstrated by academic achievement
- Knowledge of country policies and institutions and an understanding of political and reform processes
- An excellent written and oral command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn, the other. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset
- Good alignment with OECD Core Competencies: level 3 indicators
- Additionally, candidates with Master’s degree(s) should have a minimum of two years’ full time professional experience in related fields.
For More Information: