Application Deadline: December 21st 2015
Indigenous Ph.D. Fellowship Program
• Faculty is the heart and soul of the university, and only with a well-qualified faculty will it be possible to have meaningful development in this sector. Qualified faculty is globally recognized as the key of success in learning institutions because they plays important role in promoting “CHANGE” and lead and to prepare others to lead.
• Investing in “human capital” is one of the most important values of any society and one of the most effective means to promote democratic understanding and social justice. In order to cultivate a set of leaders, it is necessary that the path to leadership be visibly open to talented and qualified individuals of every race and ethnicity.
- a) Pakistani/AJK National
- b) For MS/MPhil, the candidates must have minimum of 16 years of education with no 3rd division or Grade D in degree/certificate in the entire academic career.
- c) Candidates applying for direct PhD scholarships must have minimum CGPA 3.0( out of 4.0 in the semester system) or first division (in the annual system) in MS/MPhil/Equivalent degree is required along with the condition mentioned above in clause (b).
- d) Maximum age at the closing date of application i.e. December 15, 2015: i. 40 years for full-time regular faculty members of public sector university/DAIs and regular employee of the public sector/R&D organizations ii. 35 years for all others.
- e) The candidates who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply
How to Apply:
- For Users who have got their Degree Attested from HEC, please use your existing User ID (Login ID) and Password to apply for the“Indigenous PhD Fellowship Program – Batch III”: Apply Online
- For New Users; please get yourself registered first with Your CNIC (National Identification Number) and then Apply for Scholarship here: Apply Online
Financial support UNDER PHASE-II
- Stipend to Scholars for 1st 02 years during MS period @ Rs.12,000/- pm with Rs. 1000/- increment per year
- Stipend to Scholars for last 03 years during PhD period @ Rs.18,000/ p.m. with Rs. 1500/- increment per year
- Book Allowance @ Rs.5000/ p.a.
- Thesis charges @ Rs.10,000/- to scholar (once at completion)
Laptop for Scholars @ Rs. 60,000/- (once)
Support to University:
i. Tuition fee, reference books, back volumes, chemical abstracts, stationery, software, internet etc. @ Rs. 100,000/- p.a.
ii. Support to University during PhD duration (03 years) for lab/workshop equip., consumables and supplies etc. @ Rs. 60,000/ p.a.
iii. Thesis evaluation charges to university from abroad on completion. @ Rs. 20000/- (once)
3. Grant /Research incentives to Supervisor( BASR approval, PhD completion, thesis submission etc @ Rs. 150,000/-
For More Information: