Fellowship Date: 17 – 30 Apr 2016
Application Deadline: 10 Feb 2016
Eligibility Deadline: 10 Mar 2016
The fellowship offers a 14 days intensive training program providing participants with deeper insight in the relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace and enhancing their ability to create peace within their family, professional and social environment.
This training starts with a 42 Days online self-development program on our interactive and free platform which will help you to get the habit of daily meditation. Then, you need to perform a Online Special OPS where you will get the chance to share this practice with others. After doing these activities you will be ready to develop your PIPO proposal, which is an initiative on how to share peace with more people in your country of residence.
Participants will learn how meditation can help them achieve inner peace in a 14 days retreat. They will be able to develop positive thinking, gain emotional resilience, and increase human capacities such as empathy and kindness. We will also practise mindfulness during yoga and other complementary group activities.
- Candidates should come from the following countries of residence: Antigua y Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, French Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin & Sint Maarten, Saint Vincent And the Grenadines, Saint Eustatius, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands and U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Age required between 20-32 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the transportation support.
- Must have completed 42 days of the English online self-development program. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
- Candidates must have completed at least 1 OFFLINE (with 5 or more participants) and 1 ONLINE (with 10 or more participants) Special Ops.
- Candidates need to submit a PIPO Proposal (included in the application form).
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
- Candidates must finish all the above requirements (the self-development program as well as the online Special Ops) before the eligibility deadline of a fellowship.
Global Peace on the Move (GPM) is a set of international meditation retreats performed in Thailand, but for the first time.
The fellowships also work on the following topics:
- Conflict resolution and the role of the basic human self-disciplines
- The role of our habits in our daily life and how to improve; the 5 Rooms of life
- The factors that determine our perception to think, act and speak; relation between body and mind
- Leadership: Eight pillars for a stable peaceful society
Everyone interested in finding their inner peace and share it with people around you is welcome to apply. Every profession and study is important: social workers, holistic therapists, business studies, artists, and a long etcetera.
Should you need more information about the Fellowship, please contact : Enrique Herrera Peralta, CAC Peace Fellowship Manager firstname.lastname@example.org and Marcela Mata Dominguez email@example.com.
For More Information: