Application Deadline: 19 May 2017
If you think you’ve got what it takes to set out a high-level strategy for a billion-dollar brand, test your business knowledge on our CEO Challenge.
Sign up to our competition and play the part of a P&G manager, undertaking in-depth business case studies and producing winning solutions to advance your career.
Navigate your way through and, as well as getting valuable exposure to senior P&G people, you could see yourself jetting to Geneva and Boston. What’s more, impress our judges and you could even earn a place at P&G for real!
This Competition is open to all participants who meet the following criteria:
- P & G invite students studying towards Bachelor & Master degree from the following countries: Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, FYR Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine.
- This competition is aimed at students from all specializations. However, you must fulfill the conditions for an internship in P&G to enter the Competition. For most participating countries that would mean being at least in the 3rd year of Bachelor studies.
- Students who are currently attending an MBA or a Doctorate program are NOT eligible for Competition.
- Participants who reached the country finals in previous editions of P&G CEO Challenge are NOT eligible for Competition
- Competition is NOT open to current and former P&G interns (or any affiliate, partner, and/or subsidiary of P&G).
- Competition is not open to former P&G part time or contractual employees (or any affiliate, partner, and/or subsidiary of P&G).
- Competition is not open for employees and agents of the Advertiser, P&G, their Affiliates, any other prize sponsor, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of the Competition, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household as such individuals, whether related or not.
- Minimum age of entry is 18 years old.
- Each participant must apply individually
- Each participant may apply only once
- Each participant agrees not to provide false or misleading personal information, and, in particular, agrees not to register under a false identity
- Participation in the competition is free for both the Cluster Finals and Europe Final.
- Financial part as visa support, flight tickets, meals, transportations and accommodation would be covered from P&G side. International passport and visa obtaining are required as per local laws to participate in both events.
- Travel and accommodation costs include a 2 way ticket between the home city and host city and accommodation for the duration of the stay in the host city. Accommodation will be provided at a location of P&G’s choosing.
- Teams (or team members) that wish to stay elsewhere will need to do so at their own expense to get more detailed information, please, refer to the Terms & Condition Document.
How to Apply:
P&G CEO Challenge Europe 2017 has 4 steps.
STEP 1 – Application
To register, students should use the official website of CEO Challenge www.pgceochallenge.eu to click “Apply” to start your application process.
STEP 2 – Online Assessment
When your application is approved you will be prompted to take the first step of P&G selection process. This is an online assessment which consists of two elements: Peak Performance Assessment and Reasoning Screen.
STEP 3 – Cluster Finals (1st face-to-face stage) – preliminary dates – April-May 2017. For details see www.pgceochallenge.eu
Step 4 – Geneva Grand Final (2nd face-to-face stage) – preliminary dates – June-July 2017. For details see www.pgceochallenge.eu (Terms&Conditions).
FOR More Information: