Procter and Gamble Global CEO Challenge 2018 (Funded to P&G 2018 Signal conference in Cincinnati, USA)
Application Deadline: Varying by Country
If you think you’ve got what it takes to set out a high-level strategy for a billion-dollar brand, test your business knowledge on P&G global CEO challenge.Sign up to P&G competition and play the part of P&G manager, undertaking in-depth business case studies and producing winning solutions to advance your career.
Navigate your way through and, as well as getting valuable exposure to senior P&G people, you could see yourself jetting to Rome and Panama City. What’s more, impress our judges and you could land yourself an invitation to the P&G 2018 Signal conference held in Cincinnati. You’ll meet David Taylor of the P&G executive board alongside some of the world’s biggest disruptors and digital executives, who’ll share insights into how innovation is shaping business.
Anyone can sign up – as long as you are a registered student in your 3rd year or above at a university from one of the countries below.
Who can apply/ Eligibility
This Competition is open to all participants who meet the following criteria:
We invite students studying towards Bachelor & Master degree from the following countries: Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Fyro Macedonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and United Kingdom.
- This competition is aimed at students from all specializations. However, you must fulfill the conditions for an internship/fulltime in P&G to enter the Competition. For most participating countries that would mean being at least in the 3rd year of Bachelor studies. To find out conditions for your country please refer to “CALENDAR AND CONTACTS” at http://www.pgceochallenge.eu/. Participants should not yet have acquired considerable professional experience (except for internships, apprenticeships and summer job experiences).
- Students who are currently attending an MBA or a Doctorate program are NOT eligible for Competition.
- Participants who reached the country finals in previous editions of P&G CEO Challenge are NOT eligible for Competition
- Competition is NOT open to current and former P&G interns (or any affiliate, partner, and/or subsidiary of P&G).
- Competition is not open to former P&G part time or contractual employees (or any affiliate, partner, and/or subsidiary of P&G).
- Competition is not open for employees and agents of the Advertiser, P&G, their Affiliates, any other prize sponsor, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of the Competition, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household as such individuals, whether related or not.
- Minimum age of entry is 18 years old.
- Each participant must apply individually
- Each participant may apply only once
- Each participant agrees not to provide false or misleading personal information, and, in particular, agrees not to register under a false identity.
- Participants must be active enrolled in the University in the country they are participating for, within Europe territory, during the time of Cluster Finals.
- In case
Applications are now open. Click on your country below to sign up. Key dates will vary depending on your country, so make sure you check out our calendar.
The Grand Prize:
As the grand final winner, you’ll receive an invitation to to the P&G 2018 Signal conference held in Cincinnati. You’ll join David Taylor of the P&G executive board and some of the world’s biggest disruptors and digital executives, who’ll be sharing their insights into how innovation is shaping business.
For More Information: