Application Deadline: unspecified
an intern in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading
organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process
improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your
typical HR internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
We are looking for Bachelor’s/Master’s students:
- Who are 1 year away from Graduation (Business/Engineering school/ Universities)
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
Just so you know:
- The duration of our internships is 10 to 12 weeks starting June 2019. As an intern, you’ll receive an internship allowance.
- We do provide relocation support if your residence is based outside Karachi.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
For More Information: