Cambridge Judge Business School will offer the Professor Jochen Runde MBA Scholarship for South Africans, worth up to £15,000, to a South African candidate accepted onto the Cambridge MBA programme. Professor Jochen Runde, Professor of Economics & Organisation at Cambridge Judge Business School, Professorial Fellow of Girton College, and formerly Director of the Cambridge MBA, will mentor the successful candidate during their MBA year in Cambridge.
- The applicant must be a South African national
- Must meet the usual requirements for the Cambridge MBA
Cambridge Judge Business School want people who have:
- excelled in previous academic achievements (top 25 per cent of class in undergraduate degree)
- are highly motivated and ambitious, thrive under pressure, and have already exhibited clear progression within their career
- have had some international experiences through their work and have a global outlook
- are confident, creative, innovative, with strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- an interesting and varied life outside their work
For further details, please contact the MBA Admissions Team.