Application Deadline: April 8th, 2015
The Google Online Marketing Challenge, now in its eighth year, is an annual global online marketing competition for students from higher education institutions around the world. Student teams develop and run an online advertising campaign using Google AdWords and/or Google+ for a real business or non-profit organization of their choice, using a US $250 budget provided by Google.
An independent GOMC Panel of Academics, along with our own team, review the campaigns and select winning teams based on the success of their campaign and the quality of their competition reports.
- GOMC provides a unique, hands-on learning experience by integrating a real-world business partner and budget into the classroom.
- Students get a chance to support their local community by working with a non-profit, and the opportunity to win donations from a total pool of US $30,000.
- GOMC enables professors to provide their students with an engaging and innovative in-class experience, which provides real-world impact and grading material.
- Great prizes for global and regional winners of the challenge, including trips to Google offices, digital devices and more.
Professor registration for the 2015 Google Online Marketing Challenge
- In order for a student team to participate in the competition, they need to have their Professor register first.
- Professors can register from Oct 8th, 2014 until April 8th, 2015, and students from October 15th, 2014 until April 22nd, 2015.