PUMA Intern Development Footwear (m/f)
Job Posting # DE-2016MY-B6CCA
PUMA is one of the world’s leading Sports Brands that designs, develops, sells and markets footwear, apparel and accessories. It starts in sport and ends in fashion. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports.
We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken. Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment? Then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of the Product Development Department at PUMA in Herzogenaurach, Germany for 12 months, starting as soon as possible.
The following tasks and projects are waiting for you:
- Obtain an overview of the footwear development process from design to initial prototyping and final release
- Receive a training on our internal data system and be in charge of maintaining and updating the system
- Work with the Development Managers on footwear projects and learn about material selection, shoe construction and manufacturing processes
- Assist with generating technical hand-over packages for initiating the development process
- Interns will work within their designated category Development team and with the Development team in Asia to develop projects within given timelines
- Regular communication with the Development team in Asia for expediting the sampling process
- Assist on follow-up of fit & wear testing with the Test Coordinator and the Developer. Evaluate the feedback and implement revisions to the Development team in Asia
- Confirmation of final production confirmation samples
- Opportunity to be part of international Product Review Meetings
- Good English language skills in written and verbal
- Knowledge of the German language is an asset
- Ability to work flexibly in a team
- Desire to learn and takes initiative
- Ability to listen and attention to detail
- MS-Office knowledge
If you meet the requirements above and weve sparked your interest, we are looking forward to receiving your online application (CV, cover letter and your current certificate of enrolment).
For More Information: