Application Deadline : November 1st 2015
The Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program is a distinguished transatlantic initiative that offers fifteen accomplished Americans the opportunity to complete a comprehensive professional development program in Germany. The Bosch Fellowship is comprised of three main components: customized work placements, professional seminars, and German language training.
Fellows are from the fields of business administration, cultural management (ex. museum, theater, orchestra), journalism, law, non-profit, public policy, and urban planning.
The program is fully funded by the Robert Bosch Stiftung, one of the largest foundations in Germany, with the goal of fostering a community of American leaders who have firsthand experience in the political, economic and cultural environment of Germany and the European Union.
Cultural Vistas acts as the U.S. representative of the Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program and has administered the program since its inception in 1984.
Candidates for the Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program must meet the following requirements:
- U.S. citizen
- 40 years of age or younger at the application deadline
- Minimum five years of relevant, full-time work experience in target fellowship field (excluding internships)
- Graduate degree preferred
- Evidence of outstanding professional performance
- Sincere commitment to furthering the transatlantic relationship
- One or two high-level work phases at leading institutions in Germany
- Traveling seminar series covering issues of German, European and transatlantic concern
- Up to five months of German language training
- Monthly stipend of EUR 3.000 (tax-free in Germany) starting in September; monthly summer stipend of EUR 1.000 + free accommodations during July and August
- Accommodation and travel to Washington, D.C. for the orientation program
- Financial support for accompanying spouse & children
- Flights to and from Germany
- Membership in the Robert Bosch Foundation Alumni Association (RBFAA)
E-Mail : email@example.com.
For More Information: