Application Deadline: November 10th 2017
The European Union (EU) and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are inviting undergraduate students in ASEAN of all disciplines to apply for the fourth batch of the EU Support to Higher Education in ASEAN Region (SHARE) scholarships to study at ASEAN or EU universities for one semester in the period December 2017 – August 2018.
During the first three batches of the SHARE Scholarship Programme, the EU and ASEAN have awarded 171 full scholarships to ASEAN undergraduate students from 32 ASEAN universities in 8 ASEAN Member States. For the fourth batch, there are 175 scholarships that will be provided for undergraduate students in ASEAN.
The SHARE Scholarship is a scholarship programme for intra-ASEAN and ASEAN-EU mobility. The SHARE partner, Nuffic, is implementing this scholarship programme through short-term (one semester) exchange of students with scholarships. This will be done by providing approximately 500 scholarships, of which 400 scholarships are allocated for intra-ASEAN mobility and 100 scholarships for ASEAN-EU mobility.
- • Candidate should have completed at least two (2) semesters at her/his Home/sending University
- • Candidate must be a national of an ASEAN Member State
- • Candidate should be a student of a participating ASEAN University
- • Tuition fee
- • Living allowance
- • Return airfare (domestic and international)
- • Health insurance
- • Settling-in allowance
- • Study materials
- • Visa costs
- • Scholarship duration is for one semester
For More Information: