Submission Deadline: 31 May, 2016.
It’s your chance to win a holiday in Madhya Pradesh. All you have to to do is capture a vibrant moment from Simhasth Kumbh Mahaparv, tag it #incrediblekumbh and share it on Instagram or Twitter.
- In case entry of a foreign national is adjudged as one of the winners, he/she will bear the expenses for his/her and companion’s international flight tickets and must have valid visa for entry into India. Visa Fee to be borne by the prize winner (s). Only domestic return flight tickets on Air India flights from any Indian airport to airport in Madhya Pradesh would be provided.
- The photographs must be from “Simhasth 2016”.
- Each entry should be submitted with caption.
- Participants must submit their entries on twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #incrediblekumbh. Also visit www.incredibleindia.org website for more details.
- Digitally manipulated photos (using programs like Photoshop or any other software) will be disqualified.
- Contest is open till 31st May 2016. Any entry received thereafter will not qualify for the Simhasth Photo Contest.
- Non-Simhasth Photos will not be considered.
- Entries should be submitted online only. Entries received by post / courier, etc. will not be entertained.
- The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India reserves the right to accept or reject entries.
- A Constituted Committee will evaluate the entries received and decision taken by the Committee shall be final and binding. No objection shall be entertained in this regard under any circumstances.
- Copyright of all entries will be vested with the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and it reserves the right to use the photographs received through the Simhasth Photo contest in any manner it deems appropriate.
- The Ministry of Tourism, during preliminary evaluation of entries received, will shortlist best photographs and request the entrants to upload the photographs in high resolution formats on the microsite created on the official website of the Ministry, www.incredibleindia.org . These high resolution photographs will be evaluated by a constituted committee for selection of contest winners.
Prizes for Winning Entries:
The Ministry of Tourism and MP Tourism in association with Air India will provide ten prizes for ten best entries. Each prize includes the following:
- One week package tour of Madhya Pradesh for two by MP Tourism. The package includes accommodation in the form of twin sharing room with meals at the hotels / resorts of MP Tourism and transport for transfers and local sightseeing.
- Domestic return air ticket in economy class for two from nearest airport to the residence of the winner (s) to airport in Madhya Pradesh, where Air India operates flights.
- Expenditure on items of personal nature such as laundry, alcoholic beverages, smoke services, telephone, fax, internet charges, monument entry fee, camera and filming charges at monument / tourist places to be borne by winner and his companion.
For More Information: