The Splunk Apptitude App Contest is an online competition designed to find the next big app in big data.The Contest wants your big ideas, and will give you more than just bragging rights.
Splunk’s breakthrough products have changed how thousands of organizations use data. Unlocking powerful insights from machine data is something every organization needs to take advantage of—and with Splunk software, they can.
And now you can help us change the way people use Splunk!
In this round of the Splunk Apptitude App Contest, we’re giving away more than $150,000 in cash and prizes in three categories:
- Fraud / Insider Threats ($100,000)
Develop Splunk apps to anticipate, predict and identify malicious user activity, fraud, insider threats and more.
- Social Impact ($30,000)
Develop open data apps for social impact with Splunk – a platform that matches the scale of our biggest social problems.
- Innovation ($20,000)
We want your best ideas! Pick a problem and design your most innovative approach using Splunk software
Who can enter?
- Participants: Individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years old and the age of majority in their jurisdiction of primary residence as of the start of the Contest.
- Countries: Must be the legal resident of any one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, Australia, Canada (excluding Quebec), Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, or the United Kingdom to participate. Void where prohibited by law.
- Team up: Feel free to join forces with friends, relatives, and even random strangers. Just remember: if you win, you are responsible for allocating prizes to your team.
- Employees not eligible: Splunk employees are not eligible to win.
For More Information: