Application Deadline: midday on Friday 7th June 2019.
St Cross College is pleased to offer 6 Worldwide Scholarships for the academic year 2019-2020 for applicants who are normally resident in one of the six continents (Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Oceania) with one Scholarship being awarded per gathered field of applicants from that continent. Host Institution(s):University of Oxford, United KingdomLevel/Field(s) of study: One-year Master’s (MSc/MST) course at the University of OxfordNumber of Awards:6Target group:Students from one of the six continents (Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Oceania) who is unable to secure full funding from elsewhere
In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- • be of outstanding academic ability;
- • have submitted a successful application for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course to the University of Oxford;
- • have received and accepted a provisional place at St Cross College (preference may be given to applicants who select St Cross as their first choice college);
- • show proof of their ability to meet remaining expenses (i.e. minus £10,000) by the application deadline;
- • take up their place in October 2019.
For more information: