Application Deadline: 7 November 2016
Apply now for the chance to join us in Brussels on 8 & 9 February 2017 for the second edition of the Youth for Gender Equality Forum.
Step it up for Gender Equality is an interactive and inspiring initiative to promote dialogue, exchange, learning and networking for people engaged in promoting gender equality in their daily lives. Organised by the Group of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats in the European Parliament, in collaboration with PES Women, Young European Socialists, Rainbow Rose and the Global Progressive Forum.
You are advised to apply as soon as possible, as for practical reasons we can only take into consideration the first 250 applications. The top 25 of these will be selected for the Youth for Gender Equality Forum and will be contacted as from 21 November 2016.
- The 2017 Forum is looking for 25 young motivated EU nationals individuals, aged 18 to 25, to be a part of the second edition of this event ahead of the 2017 International Women’s Day. Selected candidates will share with us 2 days of workshops and activities.
- The event will take place in the European Parliament in Brussels on 8 & 9 February 2017.
- As part of this unique event, you will also have the chance to build a wide network of contacts and share your experience of gender equality projects.
- You will have the opportunity to interact with S&D members of the European Parliament, professionals and experts while engaging in intercultural exchanges with the participants.
- The 2017 Forum is looking for 25 young motivated EU nationals individuals, aged 18 to 25. The ideal candidate will be motivated, proactive and engaged in gender equality/women’s rights activism, with good communication skills, and will share the core values of the Socialists and Democrats.
- A good knowledge of S&D
- English is a must as there will be no interpretation during the forum. The S&D Group will consider gender balance in the selection process.
- Travel expenses and accommodation costs will be covered.
- Deadline for applications: 7 November 2016
- Information on selection: As from 21 November 2016
For More Information: